To achieve economic growth and reduce poverty, developing and emerging countries have to be more efficient, effective and transparent in the management of public finances. This requires first and foremost the design of selective, innovative and realistic results-based development strategies in order to mobilize financial resources from donors, in line with the Paris Declaration.
DS Institute provides its expertise to emerging and developing countries in the design and implementation of their development strategies. Managing for Developing Results (MfDR) is instrumental to any development strategy. MfDR techniques allow countries to focus on achieving results and thus improve the standard of living of their populations and reduce poverty.
DS Institute shares its know-how on MfDR with public administrations, so that the countries can effectively and efficiently use public resources. The achievement of MDGs implies the implementation of innovative and targeted development strategies.
DS Institute provides its expertise to countries for the design and implementation of their development strategies. This assistance includes:
· Growth diagnosis
· Household and socio-economic surveys
· Logical framework for development of projects/programs
· SWAP: Sectoral and multisectoral strategies
· Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRS)
· National Development Plan (NDP)
· Design of Monitoring & Evaluation framework (performance indicators and results, data quality, scorecard)